Experience private obstetric care as an uninsured patient
At Sunnybank Obstetrics we would love to provide antenatal care for uninsured patients for as long as possible. In the past, financial limits and no health fund cover has made this a little tricky for some patients. That’s why we’ve started our Shared-Care Pregnancy Plan for those wanting to stay with us for a little while longer.
We will continue to see our shared-care patients between visits at the hospital intended for delivery. Advantages of shared-care include keeping a close eye on patient wellbeing and baby’s health with regular appointments at our clinic, frequent bedside scans and a trusting relationship with Dr Elgey and his team. We also offer a payment plan for our shared-care patients, so they too can benefit from a gap-free pregnancy.
If you’d like to find out more on our Shared-Care Pregnancy Plan, please telephone our rooms on 1300 366 126, or contact us at email@example.com
- Initial consultation $112.25 (after rebate of $72.75)
- Review consultations $55.95 (after medicare rebate of $36.55)
- You can join our Shared-Care Pregnancy Gap Free Management Plan at any time after the first consultation by paying your shared-care pregnancy management fee.
- Shared-care Pregnancy Management Fee is $500 ($378.70 after Medicare rebate of $121.30) with no more to pay for the remainder of your pregnancy!
- Ongoing consultations will be fully re-imbursed by Medicare for the rest of the Calendar year under the Medicare Safety Net scheme. Contact us to find out more.